Sunday 20 October 2013

Confessions!

I've seen a lot of Mama's doing 'Motherhood Confessions', and thought I might give it a go!

Fun fact about me:

I [for reals] thought opossums were made up animals until I saw one on America's Funniest Home Videos when I was, like, 14.

I know what you're thinking... girl is crazy! But I'd never seen one! To me, they were a made up cross of a Barn owl and a ground hog!
You know you see it, now!

For real-- possums freak the crap outta me. When we lived in NY, there was a roadkill possum in the road- not like, squished flat, but like it ran into a car and knocked out or something. OMG. I screamed and ran! Heaven help me if I ever see one alive!

Do you have any weird things that freak you out? Share! It can't be as weird as me thinking possums were fake! haha!

[I have another weird fear--I'll save it for another post!]

No comments:

Post a Comment